Old 10-09-2014, 08:58 PM
madamekelly

Ok, here are my answers to the extra questions-
1. I love dark chocolate, but don't like other types.
2. I love bright colors, gem colors, and light colored batiks, pinks and greens of any color or design.
3. Non- fabric colors would be teal, pink, acid green, hot pink, navy, burgundy, blue-reds, black, and grays alll of
them.
4. As far as notions, trims and closures are more useful, since I have more tools than I can use.
5. I have way too many quilt patterns now, but would love a purse pattern since I haven't found one to make yet.
6. My book choices are biographies, historical fiction, serialized stories are my passion though.
7. I love HUGE t-shirts to sleep in since I wear a 4x they have to be really big to be able to sleep in them. DH wears a
Large and lives in T-shirts also.
8. Handmade pin cushions are fabulous!
9. I love thin colorful solid color socks in an extra large so that they don't hurt my toes.
10. Other items I would love to find in my SS box? I would love trims, handles and findings for purses. Gift cards from iTunes, the App Store, Walmart, etc.
11. I do so simple applique, and only cross stitch embroidery.
12. When I am not quilting, I make all kinds of sewn thing, dolls, doll clothes, teddy bears, clothes, curtains, drapes,
accessories, doggie coats, tote bags. I also read, play on my IMac, IPad, And spend a lot of time working with my dog, and being nagged by my cat.
That is all I can think of to list.