Old 10-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Dedemac

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
Sorry to hear about your brother, Jaba.

As for the Pal, I'd be wondering also. If she/he hasn't posted in a year, how do you play this swap game?
Quite easily reeskylr, in the sign up info we only have to send a PM to Terri and it said we don't have to be active on the thread. Chatting here is an option, it helps, (me a lot) if we chat that way we can get to know each other. There are some of us who are not comfortable with posting on lots of threads, I only do a few but I read many. I love reading some threads about peoples stash and wanting to stop buying fabric because they have to much but don't post because I have fabric but its just not quilting stuff, I need quilting fabric. I read about those of you out there finishing all your quilts I have finished 3 and have 3 tops to figure out backs for so have no real UFO's but I love watching all you quilters who have been at it for years. I am still working so have to squeeze sewing time in around everything else. I would love to retire and just craft but that is years away.

PM'ing someone answers to a question is safe and easy but trying to get your thoughts on the board is hard for some of us. Some times when I type something it comes across differently than what I meant it to sound. So for some of us its just easier to read and enjoy. Reeskylr your SS is probably just like me, she will like anything that is sent with love.

To all on this thread thank you for being nice and accepting. I am enjoying the hole this year, last year I stayed on the top and just looked down. The view was nice from up there, but the fire is nice down here.

By the way where is the Vodka? I would like a Bloody Mary to sooth the nerves.