Old 10-11-2014, 08:55 PM
PeginCO

Went shopping today!! Santee, I bought you a book I think you'll love!!! (I do!) And also bought some beautiful FQs for you. I have decided on your main gift (besides the book), and tomorrow I hope to get a good start on sewing it. It is something you asked for, and that's all I'll say.

Anyway,
Pretty sure you don't have me, Quilty Louise! More than likely, my Santa has mine all packaged up, for all the info I've given already! But in the spirit of things (and because we all like to know about one another), here are my answers:

Do you:......
1) like buttons? Yes, especially elegant ones

2) like zippers? Yes, adore zips! I like making little zipper pouches. And I LOVE charms for zipper pulls!

3) like wonder clips? (best invention ever I think) yes, agree!

4) drink coffee, and/or hot heat? iced tea? soft drinks? I love coffee with cream and also hot tea. Diet Coke.

5) like Christmas themed items? (not just fabric but other items also) Yes

6) like embroidery bookmarks? Yes

7) have any grand kids? (my first is due in April) Nope - 5 kids ages 3-15

8) put up a Christmas Tree? Yes, but not real. We like ours up the day after Thanksgiving, and I can't stand dead needles by mid-December! (I do, however, singlehandedly keep Yankee Candle in business with all the Christmas scents I use during this time!)

9) like handmade (machine embroidery) ornaments? Adore handmade ornaments, but not so big on machine embroidery

10) would you like a travel cup/mug? Would love a Starbucks "You Are Here" mug with your state name on it. I forgot to mention I've been (slowly) collecting them.

11) how do you organize your fabric? Mini bolts for 1/2 yd plus; clear shallow bins for FQs; shoe boxes for various size scraps by color; greeting card boxes for 2.5" squares....separate bins for both text fabrics and sewing-themed fabrics....separate bin for holiday fabrics.

Questions like these are why I'll be the last to tape up my box!