View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Bethy

At first I thought this was really a serious message and my mind went bloodless! If I have to follow those rules to sew---I'm sunk. When I saw the author's name Edie, I wondered what my mother was doing writing this stuff. She doesn't even quilt, what was she doing!! Actually what was I thinking. I'm so glad I'm actually normal. I fought with the idea that I was somehow out there, but now I'm saved from my mind. You all are great! Jammies are great! No lippy stuff :P and no eye- makeup :shock:wonderful. Although, the Fed Ex guy would probably start looking around to make sure there were no cameras recording his startled reaction. I usually make sure some things are in order, but nothing that takes more than 10 minutes!!!!. Of course the sad part about this is that my sewing room sort of suffers. When I clean it up, I can't find anything, so I destroy it looking the item that I knew I had found the perfect place for remembering where it was. Alas, I've sort of run over the 10 mins. so Gotta go. Beth :lol: