View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:39 AM
mdall

Default Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

[h=2]Christmas Ornament Swap 2014[/h]
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It is time to have some fun. This will be the Fifth Annual Christmas Ornament Swap. Here are the details and if you have any questions PM me.

Christmas/Holiday Ornament Swap Guidelines:

1. Sign up by October 19th 2014.
Mail on November 14, 2014. Please make sure you have tracking on your package. It just makes it easier in the event a package is delayed or lost in the system. I know it's not alot of time to decide and signup then get them done but I have faith in all of you. Besides I just learned that the swap needed a host and what can say I cant live without the ornament swap. LOL

2. Ornament should be handmade. It doesn't *have* to be quilted, but it does have to be handmade.

3. Each person can do up to two ornaments.

4. This will be a direct person to person mailing to save postage. I will PM you the person (people) that you are sending to by October 21st.

5. This will be an international swap so if mailing internationally is a concern for you, please let me know in a PM.

6. If you would like to participate, please PM me the following information:
Screen name:
Address:
phone number (for host use only if needed).
# of ornaments that you want to swap (1 or 2).
Can you mail internationally?
Any information that will make it easier for your partner to pick the correct types of ornaments to make for you. EX. small tree, no tree, color schemes, themes.

7. Make sure that you enclose a note to let your person know who you are !

8. Please read the guidelines for all swaps on the board at this linkhttp://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

9. Have Fun getting ready for the holidays and let your creativity flow! PM me is you have any questions.

10. This is a secret swap and you will not necessarily be mailing to the same person you will receive from.

11. Please PM me with your tracking info when you have sent your package and PM me once you receive a package so I can also try to keep track of everything.

12. Please have patience with me, this is the largest swap by far I have done so I will be making sure I am getting it right by taking my time, but not to much. PROMISE

Last but not least, Have fun, fun, fun, and more fun. Of course, Ill see you in the hole. LOL