View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Cam's gram

I did get quite a bit done. Washed (reds twice) and ironed 75 fat quarters, cleaned up sewing room, got the bear paw blocks on the design wall and got that figured out plus fixed one, made a quilt back, ironed it and the top, loaded it on the longarm with (first time) red snappers. Will never pin a quilt again. Bought a digital quilting pattern (first time) on line, downloaded it and finally got it so the pro stitcher reads it. On top of that five hours were gone for the cable and internet installation, the guy was great. This was not an easy installation. Didn't do anything quilty today. Also am very excited, DH is finally putting up the drop ceiling downstairs where my sewing area and family room are. Then we can get the electrician back to finish the lighting down there and a few things upstairs. The plumber is due back here to hook up the bathroom on that level too. My cabinets should be here in two weeks. He is also building me a cutting island and sewing cabinet. If he ever gets done, I will post pictures. Been waiting almost two years for this. Told him a couple of weeks ago I was done being patient.