Old 10-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Bullock2us

My turn-
If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate?
Prefer dark but like it all! I especially like the dark that has a little heat to it

What are your favorite fabric colors?
I like all fabric colors-am not partial to olive green or mustard yellow though. I love novelty, metallic and Christmas fabric oh who am I kidding I just love fabric in general

What are your favorite non-fabric colors?
Same as the fabric

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.?
yes- I am still what I consider a beginner so I do not have lots of things. I love gutermann thread.

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples. yes-stuff for beginners. I love tablerunners

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type?
quilter and scrapbooking mystery books

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size?
not really-would prefer something that is state fabric, spices, jams or something that is specialty to the area

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items?
Sure

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case?
either would be fun

Would you enjoy receiving socks?
fuzzy ones are always fun!

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package.
I like nativity stuff for the Christmas season-like fabric. I also love ANYTHING with bears on as I collect bears(including fabric) Color catchers are also always nice and useful
Really I am not a picky person. I am Happy with whatever-pretty easy going. Hope this helps!