Old 10-14-2014, 05:01 AM
Lori Peercy

Sorry I haven't been around. Was in the hospital for a couple of days with swollen legs-warm to the touch-red and VERY painful! Ruled out a blood clot then thought might be celluliti so had IV antibotics for a couple ofdays then though it could be vitamin B12 defenciency so gave me a shot in the hospital for 2 days then made give myself a shot each day for 5 days. Legs still swollen not as red, still hurt but not as much. I am to keep my feet up and take my Lasix as usual. Am down to 119 pounds. Had apt with surgeon yesterday and they don't like the way things were left when I was discharged from hospital with no diagnosis and regular Dr unsure what was going on but she didn't add any meds or instructions, just see you in a month. So yesterday they did more blood work. Another bulletin and reason I have not been on the board is that I found out when I was in the hospital that Marty's cancer is back and she has to start radiation treatment again. She goes for consultation this morning so am getting ready to head out now.