Old 10-14-2014, 08:43 AM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Cooky, thank you for trying to explain the hole to me... There's a lot of banter in this thread that I just don't 'get'... I've read complaints that people's SS partner doesn't post in this thread. Maybe they don't understand the banter!
I will give you another description of the "hole" in the hopes of helping you understand. (I sometimes have trouble "getting it" too.) when the secret santas were teasing each other someone said "into the hole with you", meaning they should disappear into a big hole in the back yard, for teasing people. Someone else decided that all the best people were getting "thrown in to the hole" so he/she decided that the hole was the best place to hang out, and it has become the imaginary party place while we wait for opening day. (Kind of like the old joke about "I don't want to go to heaven, because all the more interesting people will be in Hell!") I hope this makes it clearer? BTW- welcome to the hole, you had to be down here with the rest of us to get an answer to your question, lol!