Old 10-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Neesie

Originally Posted by mjmachin View Post
I am having a hard time figuring out what to put into my box. I have not seen any postings from my pick and have only learned a very little bit about her. Since this is my first year I will take some suggestions from all these postings and hopefully she will like what I send. Oh, and my name has an M in it, I like the Santa figure that looks like it is on some fabric, I will probably have a warm Christmas, I am not that far from Mickey..... looks like a lot of you may have my name!!!! Next year I will plan ahead and start collection goodies early!! See you all in the hole, I am ready to jump back in!
It does make shopping extra hard (and not nearly as much fun), when one's Secret Santee never posts. Since the person doesn't seem interested in sharing our banter along with likes/dislikes, I would assume he/she will be happy to get just about anything. About the best you can do is to fill the box with things that would make you happy to receive . . . unless of course, that includes something truly bizarre!