View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:43 AM
mpeters1200

Last year at this time, we had a What's Next thread that lasted us all year. It was a way for some of us to keep track of all the projects we wanted to finish in the year. We could add and remove from our lists. We had a corresponding pictures thread in the pictures section as well. How about we do another one??

Here is 2009's http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-15030-1.htm

Here is my list:

1. Finish the 3 D9P's for my boys. All they need is to be basted, tied, and bound.

2. I made a lap size quilt last year for the little girl next door, my friend's daughter. I want to make 3 more for her siblings this year. With their mother being such a help to me, it's a priviledge to make them instead of a chore. I'm passing on the quilting bug!

3. Focus quilt for this year is a 25 block sampler quilt for my wedding anniversary. This year we will be married 10 years. We never received a wedding quilt and I'd love to make one just for us. The blocks are picked, many triangle blocks, YIKES!, but with perseverance I can do it.

4. Twin size quilt for my ill friend. She asked, in lieu of a wheelchair quilt or hospital bed quilt, if I would make her infant on a blanket he can take to college since she knows she won't be able to do it for him. I agreed, but I want to make her a hospice quilt anyway.

What are you all going to do? Planning anything new this year? New techniques or blocks you want to try? Finishing UFO's? WIP's? What are your plans?