Old 10-14-2014, 11:58 AM
quilt addict

I'm still a week behind in reading all the posts. Boy am i ready for some quality hole time. It is going to be a really busy month. But I wanted to post incase my SS is wondering how I would answer some questions.

I read real books, so I love book marks, the real physical ones that you put between paper pages, not those virtual ones.

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? DARK chocolate but all chocolate is good.

What are your favorite fabric colors? Blue, purple and aquas

What are your favorite non-fabric colors? greens and magenta

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? Love em, always need a new sharp ripper, bobbin keepers, rulers

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have. YES always, working on learning domestic machine quilting and figuring out what quilt design should be.

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? yes, historical novels

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? sure, Med

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? absolutely would love memory.

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Yes, especially needle case.

Would you enjoy receiving socks? - the brighter, crazier the better.

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package. fabric of any kind, blenders, mug rug, Christmas themed items, friendship and inspirational messages.

So excited that I found some info on my giftee after snooping around. Now to figure out what I can put in that box that is waiting.