View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM
kiffie2413

Klaws,
It's here, it's here!! (Insert happy clappy dance!!!)
It's perfect! You captured "me" exactly! It's too dark to take a good pic, every time I try to take one at night using lighting or flash, they aren't good. So I will post a pic tomorrow.
I got a veritable "Pirate's booty" in with it. That's "Halloween speak" for numerous goodies...

The fabric you sent, you won't believe it, but it's a perfect match for the wedding memories wall hanging I'm making for hubby and I. It's going to be made from my wedding dress, veil, hand made ring bearers pillow, wedding pics printed on fabric, etc. Yep, I'm cutting up my dress. I have no daughter. I do have a granddaughter, but she'll want my dil's dress, some year (she's only 5) if she does the vintage hand down tradition..So instead of it in storage for nothing, I'm using it.

My colors were teal blue and silver. I haven't started the quilt yet, but have a box with everything I've gathered so far in it. When I saw this fabric you sent I almost cried, because finding the "right shade" of any color is hard. Especially on a ring bearer pillow that's almost 32 yrs old. This fabric is exact.
I'll post a pic of everything tomorrow.

Regards,
A tickled pink,
K