Old 10-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Christine-

I feel NORMAL now, whew! I'm definitely back to normal. I have 3 quilts started, and by that I mean all the fabric is either on order/being shipped or it's washed, dried and I iron it tomorrow.

And now for the Pièce de résistance. I've had the panel stored away in my stash for a couple years now. Everyone's great encouragement during the last few days has spurred me on to start something that has intimidated the heck out of me! You ladies are simply wonderful!

This is a pattern called Meadow Stars, from Quilt Woman.com. It uses a collection called Stonehenge by Northcott. I bought the blue/brown panel when it hit the shops, couldn't get out of the store without it!

But Northcott didn't put a kit together for the blue/brown colorway, so I had to put one together on my own. I made this photo using their orange/green colorway picture, and I used PaintShopPro to make my own photo, mainly so I could find fabric that would work. It took me 2 DAYS of hunting to find all the fabrics that would match.... I found all the stonehenge fabrics to make this quilt, and they are being shipped in the next few days.

here's the photo I made:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]495430[/ATTACH]

You can click on the link above to see what the original looks like, in the orange/green colorway. I like the blue/brown one better.

Thank you everyone!! I love the quiltingboard!
Attached Thumbnails dana.jpg  

Last edited by Christine-; 10-14-2014 at 07:10 PM.