View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 04:29 AM
nygal

Default Is anyone here familiar with Tree Frogs?

All last Winter every few days we would hear this "sound" in our living room. We wondered what it was. I could eventually tell it was coming from one of the big plants we keep outdoors all Summer and bring in the rest of the year. One is a Gardenia plant and the other is a Christmas Cactus plant. They are HUGE plants. Well in the early Spring my husband saw this "thing" on the edge of the pot. He picked it up and after some research online we discovered it was a Tree Frog! We love all kinds of critters so it didn't freak us out. He took a few pictures then he put it outside in the yard to live "happily ever after".

Fast forward to this Fall.....

Well two days ago he brought those same two big potted plants back in and yesterday as he was going out on our deck he noticed a tree frog inside the screen door that we use every day. We all laughed and side it must have been the one from last Summer and came in the plant a second time!

Well this morning while on the computer my husband noticed something moving on the floor....you guessed it...it was another one!! He took its picture then sent it on its merry way outside!

We are thinking that first one from last year must have told its buddies where they could find a nice warm plant and house to nestle down in for the Winter!

Last edited by nygal; 10-15-2014 at 04:34 AM.