Old 10-15-2014, 03:57 PM
dublb

Welcome back Janie! We've missed ya!
Oh, Sue. Thanks so much for the retirement tip. Knowin' that it can be done is encouragin'.

Taday was another busy one. Dh didn't wake me for walkin' again. He hasn't all this week. I guess he thinks that it is his last week o' work & he isn't gittin' up that early. LOL I had ta git up early enough ta take my DM ta Odessa ta git somethin' done ta her car. Odessa is about 20 miles away. So I followed her there. After she left it we headed ta Odessa's LQS. Sigh it was 20 min's till it opened. So we went loookin' for a place that used ta be located on another hwy between the 2 towns that sold steal storage sheds. Well we didn't find the one we were lookin' for but found one that sold sheds made outta treated lumber. She fell in love w/one & bought it. It'll be delivered next week. We were almost back ta Midland so she asked me ta take her by her house so she can take her Rx 'casue she had forgotten it earlier. We then picked up drinks & headed back ta the car Dealership in Odessa 'casue she had left her phone in the car & they couldn't call her ta tell her when it was done. LOL Once we got there it was ready so we split up & both o' us headed home. Yes that was 2 trips ta Odessa & back. Dh & I got home about the same time & ate lunch tagether. After he went back ta work I headed ta my#1DSis's & taught her how ta run the sewin' machine that I gave her early this summer. She has a project that she wants ta make. She is so excited! Then I had ta go & pick up DGnephew. I now pick him up everyday from school. Right now I'm waitin' for DH's supper ta finish cookin'.