Old 10-15-2014, 04:09 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Vicki, what is your inspectors name?? He looks like my ZOEY, (she's a real character, has real life adventures with her make believe boyfriends). she always helps weather I need it or not. Looks like he does too. How old is he. Zoey is a bit over 4. She still has 9 lives left. She's thinking of chancing it on a sky diving trip.
Kneedy thinks my table is his domain...when I use the rotary cutter I lock him out, cuz I don't want to cut him. Otherwise, he's good to go. Yes, he's a character, but he's my LOVE, so basically can do no wrong! He was a ferril, just over a year old, when he came into our home...that was in 2006; guess that makes him almost 10 now. He hates other cats (even baby kittens)...guess it was from all the catfights he had while ferril; he was quite a mess when he found us. But, get this....he loves dogs...any dog...doesn't matter big or small; as long as they don't dislike him. We think he lived with dogs. He likes dogfood, too. But we try to keep him on just catfood and away from our dog (Greta) food. He looks like he's Russian Blue, but who knows? All I know is that he's turned out to be one of the best cats we've ever had!