Old 10-15-2014, 05:14 PM
mmac71

Nessie's questions......Good idea. This is my first swap and had fun picking out materials, waiting for the rest to come in the mail box. Should have already arrived here but......

If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? DARK
What are your favorite fabric colors? greens, purples, black, cream (off white), yellow. I like jewel tones, earth tones, marbles, batiks, stonehenge type fabric, blenders, Small prints etc.
What are your favorite non-fabric colors? Purple, green, brown, black, white, charcoal.
Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? Sure.
Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have. Yes! I would love books/patterns to do with beginner - intermediate piecing.
Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? I like mystery, and general fiction. I keep my Kindle loaded for night time reading but love quilt patterns to read and try to understand.
Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? Sure, Medium
Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? Yes thanks.
Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? Yeah, pincushions.
Would you enjoy receiving socks? Yep! Love socks.
Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package.