Old 10-15-2014, 05:44 PM
mhcpa

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
Question- Do you think it would be ok to send my giftee some of the wonderful quilting and sewing tools I have bought and will never use? These were not cheap, just have no intent to use them. When I bought them, I was still learning and got them at a great price, so I have them, but I have discovered that some quilts and other projects just don't excite me as others do. What do you think?
I think that is a wonderful idea. Part of the reason we quilt is that we are thrifty and practical. I was thinking of doing the same. New unopened patterns that I have never used could be useful to someone else. A new seam ripper I bought for myself but have not opened yet. I want her gift to be really nice but cant afford to spend a bunch so I am coming up with several things from my stash that is new or expensive quilting books that are gently used from the Goodwill store. She likes tea so I am getting a tea cup from my mother's antique store, used but beautiful. I hope this is ok???? I ordered the fat quarters tonight!!!! Cant wait to get them. Hope she likes, it is from my favorite blogger, an new line.