Old 10-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Vitality

Wow… this thread is blowing up I think I read everything! I am hoping my Secret Santa isn't frustrated due to not enough info… I'm new to the board and don't post a lot. But I'll fill out the second round of questions below just in case.

My giftee's gift box is all full to the brim and I've had a lot of fun putting it together. I am really hoping she likes everything!

1) like buttons? Sure! I'm pretty new to sewing and quilting so I've never really used any, but maybe I'll make a tote or a purse or something.

2) like zippers? Zippers are great.. have never actually installed one though!

3) like wonder clips? Yes, I have both sizes though

4) drink coffee, and/or hot tea, iced tea? yes to all and love them all

5) like Christmas themed items? (not just fabric but other items also) Sure

6) like embroidery bookmarks? Sure

7) have any grand kids? No kids, just lots of animals.

8) put up a Christmas Tree? Yes, a real one bought from a family run christmas tree business near our home where they grow the trees there.

9) like handmade (machine embroidery) ornaments? Yes, I love special ornaments that have a memory

10) would you like a travel cup/mug? Yes, especially an insulated one. I work outdoors, year round.

11) how do you organize your fabric? I have a couple sterilite tubs, that hold fabric wrapped on comic boards, and precuts. I don't have a huge stash - I wish! lol