Old 10-16-2014, 09:13 AM
sewhat540

MartiToo, please go to Walmart if you like, they can use the help. It seems that if you are a sewer or quilter they do not time for you. I was they there yesterday waiting for 20 minutes for someone to cut the fabric. Then I was told to go to the Electrical department and ask some one there to call some body.....they did and then I returned to the fabric and waited another ten minutes. So, finally, I put the fabric on the table and left the store. It seems like when I go to Walmart anymore they don't have enough people there to work, so will find another place for fabric and groceries. OH, one of the ladies I saw ran around looking for someone to cut fabric but said she could not because it was her lunch time. Why not give a worker a few more minutes for lunch or break if she is helping out with other things in the store. I know time is time but come on they lost a sale and probably for a long time a customer. Have a great day, and some day I hope to meet you there cutting fabric. Take care and have a super great day.