View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Klj5kids

We have had our tin lizzy with the Marian for 4 years now and it has done well but now the computer is going crazy! You can set the quilting area make a pattern box load your pattern and start to run it and then the light bulb on screen starts going all over screen. It loads up properties under the scale part and you can't get out of it... When i g it out of this mode and try to start again by taping on green button it loads up properties again....I take pictures for dealer so she will believe me that it is doing this and still I get you must of selected properties it's easy to do when you are scaling I explain the machine is running and on the second repeating pattern when it does this... Anyone else have problems like this? I seem to get no where but irratation from dealer and that this is my fault and that I don't see to know how to do anything..... She even went as far to think I bought the pattern not for statler stitcher like it was the first time I loaded a pattern....have a quilting business I think I know how to. Buy and load a pattern.....then she emailed me the Manuel really? I will never own another tin lizzy also have an APQ love that machine great dealer too