Old 10-19-2014, 05:21 AM
Elisabrat

this is boloney the lost packages. I hate to require tracking on things because its so expensive for a supposedly not too expensive swap. darn it! what do you guys say do you think tracking is a necessary item now? I feel the sender is responsible for the sending of the items. If they are not received then a new package should be sent by the sender. I have used tracking and insurance on a package before. You know where it got lost but getting reimbursed by the post office is a massive head ache. Its cheaper to send a second package often over waiting to get paid back by the post office (they want receipts of what you spent and do not pay you for the lost postage just the item you sent or received. its a joke).

I want a list of who has not received. I see two so far tlambing and kiffie. I know a couple have recently sent so those are still in the mail. Its better to mail late than to not mail at all! phew thanks so much for those heads up. hopefully you told your partners too so I wont get them on my mail not received list. I don't need email for those expected to arrive. Just the said I sent it never got there.

happy notes? my kids were here for the grand visit and now have gone home. I love the visit and love the piece too. weird how that is.