View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 05:58 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

All I know is that if I have a low-grade fever, I don't go anywhere, especially if I've had it for a full day. I don't want to be around anyone that has a low-grade fever either. That will irritate the living daylights out of me. My boys never got perfect attendance in school when they were sick. I kept them home and they never went back until they had no fever for a full 24 hours. a low-grade fever compromises the immune system. If you have a low-grade fever you're setting yourself up for a possible high-grade infection from someone who is out and about with a virus or anyother type of contamination. People laugh at me because I go use tissues instead of handkerchiefs. I have them with me in my car, purse and totes. If you have a cold or sniffles you wipe and throw the germs away. I even have a small Ziploc bag in my purse to toss the used away later. I won't be going to the quilt show in Houston because I would be going by myself. we are having one here in February and that will do for me. about a 20 minute drive from my home.