Old 10-19-2014, 04:57 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I'm on folks. Oh Jan I'm a sucker for blues and these stars are really great. Each star is so unique.
dublb--you are always on the run--enjoy the rest.. Play with those blue fabrics with your feet up!! and you are so welcome.
Jeanie, I opened the email, but of course did not click on the link when I realized it was not from "you". Scanned the computer--no harm, no foul.
Had a fun time with QB's today. Afternoon flew, it's so much fun to see what others like or dislike. We ran into a couple other guild members at the show--had pie and coffee with one of them; a nice end to a nice afternoon. One of the gals likes a black, red, and white quilt called 1234 as the block was a 4P made up of blocks with 1, 2. 3 and 4 pieces. I think the four of us figured out how it should look, so I made the pattern in EQ. Getting it ready to drop it off on Tuesday when I go to town to work at a funeral dinner.
Haven't sewed for a couple of days that's where I'm headed. I picked apples yesterday--apple crisp and apple cake almost gone, everyone liked it!