Old 10-20-2014, 03:10 AM
ladyinpurple135

Originally Posted by caspharm View Post
I have that one and like it for class, but I still prefer my little Rowenta Travel Iron. I've seen them at JoAnns and you can use the coupon on it. Here is a link to the online store and it's on sale: http://www.joann.com/rowenta-da1560-...owenta&start=5
I highly recommend the Rowenta travel iron. It heats very fast and cools fairly quickly. And it is definitely worth the $40. I have 2 - got my second one from Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon. JoAnn's usually doesn't allow using any coupon in this or any irons so wait for a sale. Sharon Schamber - a very famous quilter and big time show winner only uses the iron as it gets nice and hot and is so easy to use and carry. The picture shows the handle in the lowered position for transport in the bag it comes in (personally I hate wrestling it back into the bag!).

I have no experience with the other small irons but so e d the, are just junk and not worth the price. To me it's worth spending the dollars for a good iron instead of trying and tossing smaller, cheaper ones.

Thanks for listening
Sandy in Mooresville, NC - fall is on the way!!!