View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Elisabrat

to the quilter who posted they were off for a bike ride and only .6 miles from their 30 lb weight loss goal.. HIGH FIVE! Do the boogie dance! wowsa. You get a nice shiny apple after all that hard work no candy for you. not even one. its so wonderful to get down to what your hoping for and too darned easy to go back up to .. my spot. I am so very happy for you!

Teresa, ok your house is so incredibly traditional what do you do with the kaffe fabric? I love him too its so happy but well in my beige cranberry and green livingroom with hints of gold where does it fit? my big splurge is seasonal décor. I put runners for every season and holiday on my coffee table. does it match? do I care? nooooo.

I think fabric is the best gift ever. I am serious that with quilters how can you go wrong? even if you have sooo much you need just one more. I know it. it happens here too. I say no more. I have plenty. three bookshelves for fabric, two are yards and one is f4 or smaller. that is enough for anyone. except.. oh how pretty is that one! oh heck just a 1/4 yard is not much or half I will stop there for sure. but then there is.. yup. while diets might be good for the body and soul FABRIC IS GOOD FOR EVERYTHING. ok I said it. its true too.

my partner is a quilter. a female and has a happy attitude about being both. is it you???