Old 10-22-2014, 12:48 PM
Quercus Rubra

Today My Receiver ~~ I have gotten something sewn & sandwiched. I'm hoping to have finished before next Monday. I did pick up one of the items that you collect and I have seen a couple items that you collect that I will have to pick a little later in the week. I have another thing or two that I'm considering. I will have better idea where I stand once the weekend comes around. But worry not my friend you will have a box that you would be most proud to receive.

So many things could be for me as I look at all the pretty home made items. The person's getting these lovelies are most blessed indeed. And the weather has me thinking of cookie baking. Which reminds me I need some dried cranberries. LOL. Although I must confess I'm kinda wishing for some Peeps. Peeps can be considered to be a soft food .... right?

Well I must head back to the sewing machine so that I can continue onto the list I have been making & tracking. Wishes of Blessing, Health & Friendships to all of us. Some need one or more than others but the offerings are there for all.

Tricia