View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Janice McC

Just a reminder that the group size and the swap length are driven by sign-ups. I will generally hold sign-ups open no more than 3 weeks. If I don't get my minimum of 12 people for any group, i won't run it. In the past, I've tried to accommodate everyone but I'm going to make it easier on myself and offer only small groups of preferably 12 to 18, with the option of going to 20, no more. (Large groups of 30 to 35 have been impossible to fill since the mailing changes.) Two month groups are easy to fill but if enough swappers want a 4 month group, I'll run one. So, again, it depends upon what people sign-up for.

Now, to update you on where we are for Clover. We're getting close. I'm still waiting to hear from the final two swappers that their blocks have shipped. I see Nelco has just posted that she's just finished. GroovyPieces usually waits to the end of the swap but she always gets hers here on time so I'm not concerned. Remember, although I promise to mail out your blocks early if they all arrive early, everyone has the option of using every last day of the swap. As long as they are in my hands on Saturday, all is good! I plan to do the final sort on Monday with a likely mailing date to you on Tuesday.

ArizonaKAT - Rec'd
Bibliostone – Rec’d
Billi - Rec’d

Bluelady - Rec'd

Difergie – Rec’d
Gaijin - Rec'd
Groovy Pieces - should be shipped this week
Jaba - Rec’d
Jclinganrey – Rec’d
Joanelizbay – Rec’d

KatskidinWi - Rec'd
Libster – Rec’d
Mollymunchkin - Rec'd
Moonrise – Rec’d
Nelco - done with blocks, will ship soon
Seasaw2mch – Rec’d
Sunrise450 - Rec'd
Terriamn – Rec’d
TravelingGramma – Rec’d

Urgodschild2 - Rec'd

Have a good evening, swappers. I'm off to google to find out what the heck a tardis quilt is! (See, the boom expands minds as well as skills!)

Last edited by Janice McC; 10-22-2014 at 04:20 PM.