View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 12:11 AM
christi54

Hello, To who have posted information on my treadle. I have been trying to post pictures but my computer will not cooperate right now, I will keep trying. Macybaby the two machines you had posted from ebay, I have the one with the
wide thoart plate and tension knob. I will beso appreciative of any information that I am provided with. Yes I would be disappointed if my machine is not very old, but bottom line iam just happy to have a complete working treadle.several years ago I purchased a Eleldridge treadle, at the time I didn't realize how much of the machine I didn't have. Have been
trying to get it up and running, now that I have The Bartlett I can continue to work on the Eledridge but won't be so ticked off that it is taking so long. No matter what I find out about my Bartlett I will be pleased just to have the information. Trying to learn how to work it right now, can not wait for the time when I will be able to quilton my Bartlett.Again thank you to all who have and will have provide me with information. Hopefully I will get the pictures posted within next few days.