Thread: Hello, hello
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 12:01 PM
Rosyhf

Thank you ladies, I do miss you guys and I will try to post more often. I get in frenzies lol. Now I am in a knitting frenzy. I saw this most beautiful shawl with so many beautiful stitches that I just had to give it a try. So far so good, I got help with it from a nice group of ladies on Ravelry. I am not that experienced with the knitting language so sometimes I have to ask if something doesn't make sense to me lol....but wait until you see this beauty. I hope to finish it maybe this weekend. I am actually knitting two of them. One in Red heart the cheaper yarn and the other in the expensive yarn. I make all my mistakes on the cheaper one lol. Not to say that Red H isn't good yarn. I just prefer a mix on wool, silk, and some other fiber/.

Since I had quite a bit of birthday money, I was able to purchase some very nice yarns. My favorite being "Malabrigro Rios." you know, I don't give Christmas or occasion presents because I don't like to be pressured. I stopped doing it years ago. When I saw this shawl and the beautiful yarn, I immediately thought of four lifelong friends that I would knit it for. So I have three more to go and they will get them way before Christmas lol.

I give a gift when I see something that I know one of my friends would like and I give it anytime, no occasion. My friend all know that about me lol......so off I go to continue....

http://carinaspencer.com/shop/faraway-so-close/

here is a link to the shaw.

Last edited by Rosyhf; 10-25-2014 at 12:07 PM.