View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 08:01 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

[QUOTE=mrshalibut;6943828]QuiltingNinaSue, are you sure you're posting on the right thread? In the I Spy swap, we trade fabric squares with pictures on them that children can recognize and enjoy. We don't typically trade in dark, medium, and light (although it's possible) and the fabrics don't typically come in fall colors. Also, we don't usually send charms for our regular sets. A set is 20 squares and they can all be cut from the same fabric. Owlvamp trades them around, so each swapper ends up with one square from each of the other swappers (assuming there are 21). You CAN send 20 different fabrics, but it won't matter because the other swappers will only get one of your squares anyway.

Maybe you are doing a charm swap? How big are your squares? The I Spy squares are 5"[/QUOTE]

, Yes, thank you. Owlvamp has said with a twist....and the Kylie's Farmer's Market fabric portraits food. Yes, I have made the "I SPY" quilts,in fact I am working on one now. All mentioned fabric are the five inch square charm size for the swap. I offered to buy more 'wheels' like what I am working with, and Owlvamp said it was not necessary, so I used up what was in my stash. IF you go back in this thread, you will find my photograph of the fall prints. IF it is a problem I can still do 'wheels' , e.i., cars, trucks, sports and so on.