View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Elisabrat

I thought I didn't like lime green either but like yellow, in small quanties, its pretty good for additives. for those who CANT HAVE SWEETS or HAVE ALLERGIES: ideas! I say pins! patterns, tea or coffee or sugar free hot chocolates for those who cant have sugar. I think fabric fat quarters! small easy to send and well loved for sure. think outside the box, maybe a little recipe book from your own area a little league book maybe? if you have a favorite book why not find her a copy(used is ok). kitchen hot pads and towels are loved. if you cant do that perhaps sewing needles for finish work! basic things like thread well I went through an entire box of scrap thread from a Jaba last year. a whole box of it! enough for small projects which I do often for a good feeling lol. (ie like I FINISHED IT!) .. a new seam ripper they tend to get dull here quickly. I now use a surgical nurses tool for ripping seams and wonder how did I use the little ripper I had for years and years. a thank you again to Jaba for this. Scared the heck out of me at first now I couldn't do without it. a pin cusion! everyone loves a pin cushion! a quilt magazine! lots of ideas of things that easy to send, small ( a town magnet from your city for the fridge!) get creative. you can send what you like, what your partner likes just note if they are allergic or diabetic please don't send them tempting things they cant have. Me? I am not to eat much salt.. sigh.. I do however lol on occasion. otherwise I just eat quick. I cant afford the water addition due to kidneys not working. and don't have a tremendous sweet tooth though I ate a tootsie roll lst night for some reason. no clue why either. lol. if its there.. it goes. my husband has a tremendous sweet tooth so sweet never ever last here. I hid the Halloween candy or it would be gone.. again. I had it. only have to remember now where I hid it. a good, safe place. oh dear.