Old 10-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Macybaby

I agree it's going to be smaller than I would have liked, but I'm going to make it work! Besides, this will help to put a limit on my sewing machine collection. I will use the wall shelves like I have in the house, so I can have a lot on display.

There will be the workroom on the one end, and I'm not sure how I'll arrange the rest, but maximum machine capacity is the goal. I also want to be able to have 2- 3 people able to sew at a time, in case I want to give lessons or just let someone try machines out.

Sheri - this was two buildings butted up together. So we left the joint wall and that will be replaced after we get most of the framing on the other section done. DH and I have a LOT of experience doing stuff like this . . .

The part left is quite a bit newer, and in a lot better shape. We already did quite a bit to it, but had kept the tin siding. After we get the new building done, we'll fix the roof and siding on the east section to match. The east side is my summer kitchen, and it's already insulated and heated.