Old 10-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Macybaby

momto5

Both my adult kids live in GA now, and my inlaws retired to FL. We joke about getting their retirement home eventually. I think if I knocked out the wall between the living room and master bedroom, I would have enough room for my long arm frame. We'd still have the second bedroom and the sun room can be used for guest sleeping as needed. . .

But I've got about 15 years before retirement, so we'll make do up here for a while longer (I love my job and we love living where no one else wants to live LOL!!)

Got part of the second wall up - this isn't going to go real fast. DH is doing it mostly by himself as I've got other things I need to be working on for now.

The interior measures 13' x 19'. I'm sure it won't be enough room LOL!! But then I'll start selecting and hopefully I can send machines home with people that stop by to see what I've got - until I don't have extras anymore.

Most of my machines will be displayed on shelves, with bases so they can be taken down and put in treadle cabinets to use as desired. Most of the Singers will be staying in the house though.