Old 10-27-2014, 02:41 PM
roseirish48

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
Wow! I haven't posted, to busy reading all the posts. Everything that is homemade is really nice. Purple, pink and green are my colors. I do love Moda Kansas 5roubles and 1930s as well. I've got a few items, but need to step up the pace. Nov 14 is not that far away. The weather report says we may have snow on Halloween. It's time to hibernate.
snow for hallowe'en..? been there done that. snow stated about 6pm on Hallowe'en night anddumped 36" by morning and another 6" during the next day, schools, businesses etc were closed--city buses couldnt get through the streets. took two weeks before things were cleared enough to get back on schedule for buses and for many of the businesses to reopen. I worked for county government at the time...i struggled to meet the bus and get to work only to find that the governor had closed the office. nice trudge getting back to bus stop and getting home. bus couldnt get up the hill to my stop so got off 2 blocks early and plowed through snow drifts up to my crotch to get home 6 blocks away. ht shower and cocoa and hibernated the rest of the day