View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Quiltin'Lady

A few more...

Close-up of the darling birthday quilt my talented cousin made for my "LV-th" (55th) birthday. The alphabet she had didn't have numbers, so she improvised! Cute and clever...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62702[/ATTACH]

Just a sampling of the Red Rose Tea figurines I've collected. I've got some from every set going back about 25 years. I've also got many extras, if anyone would like to swap!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62703[/ATTACH]

Amazingly, all this disappears when we need a guest room again. The sewing table folds up and stands in the right corner next to the bed, the table* behind it (which holds my figurines and my ironing "board"* and iron) drops down against the wall, leaving just the 4" header. The side of the cabinet in the corner has pegboard* to allow me to hang my various rulers and other tools. I bought the TV and VCR on eBay; I like to watch movies I've TiVo'd while I sew. I have a pair of nice wireless headphones that I use -- otherwise I have to put the volume up so high (to be heard over the machine) that my husband goes nuts. (*More clever work by my DH.)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67105[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62697.jpe   attachment-62698.jpe   attachment-67100.jpe