View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 06:30 AM
RugosaB

Where my husband works they give out gift cards for various health boosting activities, including everyone on the health insurance plan, so me too. One was getting and recording ones activities with a FitBit.
It didn't cost anything so we got one, the pendant type.

He works in the control room at a refinery and half the people in there, theirs broke. They were replaced, I'm not sure if by the company or by the maker, at no cost.

When it happened to mine, after a month of use, I didn't even bother to have it replaced, which they did offer to do.

When I used it, I did not change my acitivity level, and most of the time just stuck in my waistband because I found that to be the most accurate for me.
It was jus too much for my hit-in-the-head (car accident) to keep track of, and then when it broke, that was it. It did not increase my activity level, just kept track of what I normally do, so for me it was just more stress that I didn't need.

I got my gift card by other things that were offered in the list of things to do to get them.

Just read another response and remembered: it was going through a battery every week, just not something I wanted to be involved in

Last edited by RugosaB; 10-28-2014 at 06:32 AM.