Old 10-29-2014, 11:23 AM
yobrosew

Default The Professional Organizer Can Be A Quilter's Best Friend

Lucky for those living within an hour or so of Fort Wayne IN! Many of us could use one of these! In talking with someone who used this PO I found out they do so much more than the site outlines. Whether it is organizing the stash, the sewing room/s, or the rooms that got neglected as quilting took over the house, these people come in and get you where you want to be. I mean, when I first heard about this service I thought, "Geez, it is just organizing." Oh, boy, how naive I was. I don't know about other PO's, but this one goes for a consult, assesses after listening and observing, writes up a plan/proposal and almost always after the consult she is hired and then called back for more. People are actually gaining rooms to use in their homes. Now, that is gold to a quilter and machine collector! It is so much more than "cleaning out". Even the name "Bowerbird" is something quilters can identify with! "A bowerbird takes great pride in making its nest beautiful. It collects hundreds of unique trinkets and spends hours arranging them around its bower to get them "just so". Sounds like us with our fabrics, huh? http://www.bowerbirdorganizing.com/#!services/cqbj

Last edited by yobrosew; 10-29-2014 at 11:28 AM.