Old 10-30-2014, 04:35 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ladies, I was privileged to a private showing of quilts today that was far better than any quilt show that I have seen. this busy quilter has about 700 quits in their home that she has made. I will post pictures tomorrow; but my photographs will not do her quilts justice. I feel very humble to see all her beautiful work....well, all that she was able to show me, a small percentage of what she has made. No children or grandchildren care about them...in the right place at the right time, she could get from $800.00 to $1000.00 per top, I am sure. Its one of the few things she can still do with her health problems and enjoyed every one of them. them....her husband was quilting them on the long arm until his eye sight failed. I was blown away with the pure beauty of each one. I have never seen a "God's Eye" that she spoke of, and next time, she has promised to show that one. I am going to print her off a notebook of the quilts I photographed today for her records...to take back when I can do another visit.

She is looking for a pattern called, "Stars over Georgetown path" ...very similar to a trip around the world, but different. I said I would inquire around for it.

Good night, Ladies.