Old 10-31-2014, 09:40 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I hope youall look at the picture page there of more quilts. I will be putting the pictures in an album for her, and will enjoy the next show in their house when my neighbor can take me again. I suggested they find a good auction house who specializes in quilts and sell them and put the money in a trust fund... The only time they see their children is when they want $$$$$. And they insisted they move their sewing out of the dinning room and the table back in so they could eat there, but have failed to show up for a meal at the table. I told them, it was their home and live in it as they liked it to be. Children claimed they need to dust, but it was cleaner than my home! I say, let them enjoy their home for as long as they can. Just from lifting her arms to show all the quilts made her out of breath. And we were exhausting them, so I told my neighbor lady I was 'homesick' and need to leave, but I would welcome the opportunity to go back again.

My Nephew's quillt made from fabric that represents each family members birthday, starting with his in September:
Attached Thumbnails 1-dscn0001.jpg   1-dscn0002.jpg