Old 10-31-2014, 08:05 PM
dublb

I had another busy day again. Hmmm seems that I now have a lotta busy days! My Apprentice & her toddler are in town so we spent th'smornin' & lunch tagether. Her li'le boy is such a sweetheart! They asked me if he was my DGSon at the quilt shop & I said that I claim him as one. SHe is gonna come over again on Tues as she goes back ta Austin on Thurs. I only had about 30 mins between the time I took her "home" & the time ta go & git my DGN. His DM said ta make it a fun day. He wanted ta go ta the park but it was still under construction. I told him ta go ta the game closet & pick out a game but he decided ta sit on the couch w/#2DSon's cat & talk his Great Uncle M___ inta turnin' on the oldie's channel. LOL He wanted ta watch Emergency. His DGU has been turnin' Emergency on every afternoon but DGN had ta git his homework done. Well taday was the day he got ta actually watch it. After a bit we did play a few rounds o' Left Right Center. The Trick or Treaters didn't start their rounds till about 9:00. I gave out a bunch o' candy. I kept tellin' 'em ta take hands full. A few didn't believe me so I had ta give 'em more. One li'le girl was so excited that as she ran back ta her DDad she let out a loud "Woop". I have 4 bags o' candy left over. I wish that htey had all taken more hand fulls. DH got a bit carried away when he went ta buy the candy. LOL (Most o' it is chocolate.)