Old 11-02-2014, 03:57 PM
suern3

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
You just rant away!!
My dgd loves Frozen..and I'm making her a quilt using the panel now. But I'm making my own snowflakes, using snowflake outlines that I find, trace, print..still intricate, but not too bad. I can cut them out while watching tv with dh.
Kif
I love this discussion! I decided to just do pillow cases for three dgd who also love Frozen. Happened to be able to take two of the girls to the movie last December and we had so much fun. Ended up paying a premium price for the Frozen fabric on-line since local stores said they sold out as soon as they got it. Just finished the first one this week-end for an upcoming birthday. I did appliqued snow flakes on the header piece, three on each side and then did machine blanket stitch around them. Turned out cute but all I could think was twelve more to go! Found the snowflake designs in one of my quilting magazines. Then needed to do a Spiderman pc for her little brother. That one was a snap though. No tedious applique for Spidey! The other two Frozens will need to be done before Thanksgiving for the next birthday. Oh well, we will all just hang in there, one stitch at a time