Old 11-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Elisabrat

Sheri you will be bombarded by people! lol Jan thanks for the update. Sewellie I had misspelled Nancy W when I first wrote you and have corrected it in email to you. Its Nancyw no space hope that helps. waiting to hear back from here myself. I mistakenly allowed a sign up with out a mail to and that is my fault. If she doesn't write to you this week which I believe she will please let me know and we will work out a new partner for you!

time flies quickly when your swapping. it seems like you have tons of time to do this then wham ! you have a whole lot less than you thought so don't put it off to long. pull your fabrics, package your fabrics and send them! its true send early less troubles later. Amazingly lots of fabrics are getting lost in the mail or taking an eternity to arrive. If you can afford it send it priority if you cant I understand. but mail things asap, and watch for your partner to receive it. let me know when you have mailed so I can remove your name from the list of people swapping. thanks!