Old 11-03-2014, 12:46 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Pat I love the sheet music ornaments. Makes one think of all the Christmas Caroling. I may look around the house, and see if I can find any. I would love to be with you Pat looking at all the sales. My husband loves looking too. We didn't go to that big 127 sale this year, because as you once said, it is too darn hot then. I wish they would change the date of it where it wouldn't be so hot. Pat my house looks like a hoarders right now, due to our health and so slow to get organizing done. One day! Actually, if I could have anything for Christmas for the next 5 years or always, it would be to have my whole house back like it was before we got so sick.

Dwina I am glad all of you are safe, and though it's still so cold that nothing was damaged either. Put lots of warm clothes on, and sip on something hot and yummy. (say hello to your daughter for me)

Karen that was a real deal you found. I am going to have to learn to felt. I have one small little felting kit my husband bought me a year ago, because I kept saying I wanted to learn how given this swap. It is just a basic tiny bag with a needle thing, piece of wool (little ball piece), and a foam or something thing to press into. I haven't looked at it in a while. lol... The first time I tried it, and probably did it wrong, I pushed that needle thing into my finger, and that was the last time I looked at it. lol.....

I may get it back out today and try again.

If you girls have any tips at all let me know.