Old 11-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Basketman

I identified the brand of long arm machine that was going to be used and then used Bing as my search engine...typed in the brand and then added digitized patterns and a bunch of companies were listed ( e.g.: Legacy, Three sisters etc) then I searched within those companies. It took a bit of doing but I found exactly what I felt was appropriate. If you like my thinking I can try and find a picture on my Ipad of the quilting I selected and possibly post it if I can figure out the mechanics to do so? I used a couple more colors than you and that made the quilting easier but I still think the right quilting will pull it all together and give you the look you are seeking.

I agree with many that a contrasting border would be a nice touch but it appears that you have a lot of the quilt together and even though I am new to this craft and possibly do not understand some of the suggestions, several ideas seem to suggest taking some of what is already done apart? Anyone who has done this pattern knows it is a beast to do it once and get all those intersections to meet and lie flat! Maybe doing the background and leaving the stars alone might work, but depending on their size that might make them more vulnerable to wear and if it were mine...I would want some quilting there as well?