Old 11-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Elisabrat

Sewellie that is a horrible thing! omg and your not I in the best shape to do all that work. I am so sorry! I am sure your partner will understand.

Ok piggies I don't collect them but sometimes they are so cute. I made a quilt for the aids wall with pigs flying. I would love to find that fabric again I can think of so many times a when pigs fly would come in handy

What is your favorite fun fabric you own (maybe for no reason and you cant explain it even)? I sometimes just buy something because it calls to me then wonder.. oh heck what am I doing to do with THAT??? I think currently mine is some happy monkeys with red and pink then little teal ankle socks. why did I need that??? oh one day.. lol. everyone does it don't deny it it wont get you a pass card in this little test. I think there is one of us here that is novelty fabric phobic but probably has a couple she likes a lot inspite of it. I know this cause I have received scraps from her with novelties on them that she has made from a big quilt. ah ha! caught! busted! grin. not naming names just saying... it happens to the very best of us.