Old 11-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Dina

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
The darker green popped out at me more. But I wasn't sure if it would overpower your focus fabric. So I snagged your pictures and popped them into a word document so you could get an idea of what the quilt would look like. After viewing like that I definitely stand by my first impulse of the darker green. See if you can view the attached file, this may help you with your decision

Hopefully you have enough of your focus left that you could use it in the border too.
Well, how nifty is that! Thank you so much for going to the trouble to do that. I will be studying it carefully, as I need all the help I can get with this decision. And yes, I do have enough focus fabric for borders.

Now, you'd think this was my first quilt, the way I am stewing about it. But it is my 81st. (I know because my sister started quilting 12 years before I did and insisted I count how many quilts I had made, as she wished she knew how many she had made.) I know that I really won't know if I like a quilt until I have the top finished. And your picture is just right, so that I am closer to knowing what it will look like.

For now I am going to leave it on my design wall all day and decide tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Dina