Old 11-05-2014, 03:43 PM
VickiM

[QUOTE=Belfrybat;6942862]I ordered a yellow/gold fabric and it is a lot more gold than I expected, so my colours will be much deeper/richer than Bonnie's. But I need to use fabrics from my stash. I'm not too keen on the B/W, but it is the only piece I have that is large enough. But what I'm really wondering about is the pink. I have two options: a medium pink with a large tone on tone pattern that should provide "movement" in the quilt (something Bonnie tends to emphasize). Or a rose that has a smaller print. Which do you think goes better?

I prefer the rose. I am also using strictly from stash & using single fabrics for the colors. I have this particular yellow fabric that has pink & blue mingled in it...have had it for years. I am going to use it for the yellow. So, my quilt will be more pastel colored (which I much more prefer...& I will probably keep it for myself)...blue instead of the tourquoise & darkish grey instead of the black & white/white for the neutrals. Will take pics next week. Lovely colors being shown by everyone!