Old 11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Elisabrat

ah bullock2us perhaps we should make you tons of novelty stuff you have KIDS! kids are a big bonus when it comes to quilting. I mean you can use this.. and a bit of that.. and some of this one.. yup. it is perfect. I however will snag the super cute ones because well I need those. I am making six kids quilts for my future grandchildren. I figure I might not be here so want them to have something of me even if I am not here. I am stuck on monkey fabric and this cool fabric that I found that is bright colored flowers. have enough for one of those quilts now so its onto the monkeys... then need more boy things but don't want to seem to buy boy fabric. cars? boring! hunting stuff? double boring.. primary colors? yuck I know they work perfectly but... I want girl girl girl fabric. Sigh. I had two boys before I got a little girl of my own. I guess I was boy stuff done by the time I had Genavieve. My luck all grandsons so had best find something that makes me smile in boy land. zoo maybe? its a thought. running out of them lol.

I cut and sewed my mug rug.. top. cut the bottom, cut the batting and the binding. will have to finish on Friday it wore me out. I also am making a pot of corn chowder with a hint of Mexican theme.. a little taco seasoning, a little green peppers and of course cheese for the top. then I am making enchiladas. I have the topping all cut and ready for the assembly. Just need to get out there and put them together then let the oven do the work. ahhh. getting tired quick so off to the kitchen now!